Senior Accountant - HYBRID POSITION
Tampa, FL US
Our client, a high-growth company here in Tampa Bay, has been adding top-tier talent to their team to support their impressive revenue trajectory. The Senior Accountant position will have outstanding visibility and the ability to partner cross-functionally as well as with acquired partners around the country. Are you interested in advancing your career and being a part of a dynamic, high caliber team? Would you love the opportunity to challenge yourself professionally, be involved with process improvement & automation, and thrive within a positive, collaborative culture? If so, this role could be for you!! This position will make a real impact on the organization while structuring and optimizing the compliance and controls of acquired partners through dedicated business partnerships. APPLY TODAY to learn more!
Senior Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- Professional working environment with great, positive culture
- Solid leadership and high visibility
- Outstanding career growth potential
- EXCELLENT benefits package
- Highly competitive compensation of $80,000 - $95,000, plus bonus and equity participation!
Senior Accountant Job Duties:
- Responsible for maintaining the GL and preparing adjusting journal entries
- Consolidating financial results and preparing reporting for upper management
- Focus will be traditional month end close, reconciliations and heavier innovation
- Heavy collaboration with others in the field
- Control savvy – will work to make sure partners have proper internal controls in place to be SOX compliant
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time
Senior Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required, CPA strongly preferred
- 5+ year of accounting experience
- Some exposure to SOX controls (either in public, or as a member of a public company) a must
- Revenue recognition experience a plus (strong GAAP fundamentals)
- Attention to detail, timeliness, and accuracy are required
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently and collaboratively and strong organizational skills are essential. Self-motivated, multi-task oriented, and team player
- Advanced proficiency in Excel a MUST
- Experienced working in a major ERP system is a must
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.