Senior Accountant - Hybrid
Tampa, FL US
Are you seeking a flexible, hybrid role with a privately owned but well-established, growing organization with an outstanding reputation? Are you passionate about feeling that your efforts will make a tangible impact on the business as they seek to evolve and improve processes and procedures? Our client is seeking a Senior Accountant who is excited about a culture focused on working smarter and who is ready to contribute to their vision for innovation. You will work alongside a strong leadership team to ensure the integrity and timeliness of accounting information necessary to drive effective decision-making. This great company is located in East Hillsborough County (i.e., Lakeland vicinity) and requires only two days a week in office. Be a part of this dynamic, family-friendly company where you will enjoy high visibility and a real potential for career growth. Apply today! Background check and drug test required.
Senior Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- Professional, collaborative, and positive hybrid working environment
- Outstanding leadership and high visibility
- Real opportunity to make your mark and be an innovator
- Flexible, hybrid work environment (2 days a week in office)
- Medical & dental insurance, 401(k)
- Highly competitive compensation of $75,000 - $90,000, plus bonus potential!
Senior Accountant Job Duties:
- Analyze and prepare journal entries for month-end closing processes, along with account reconciliations and account analysis.
- Monitor compliance with controls and company procedures to ensure the integrity of all financial information.
- Apply and, if necessary, research US GAAP to contribute effective standard operating procedures and departmental updates.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to enhance processes for increased efficiency.
- Contribute to financial system enhancements and help identify opportunities to improve reporting and financial closing processes.
- Support year-end audit and associated audit requirements.
- Generate Ad Hoc reports and support special project initiatives.
Senior Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, CPA preferred
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Preferred experience in a tangle, inventory-centric industry, such as retail/manufacturing/distribution/CPG
- Proficiency in working with a major ERP
- Experience with database tools for analysis (e.g., PowerBI, Tableau, etc.)
- Solid expertise in Excel working with large, complex data sets
- Team orientation, emphasis on quality and timeliness, and attention to detail
- Strong organizational and analytical abilities, along with effective change management skills
- Solid interpersonal and collaborative skills
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we know what you're looking for and how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.