Senior/Heavy Staff Accountant (2)
We are working with a high-growth client as it searches for an addition to staff, Senior Accountant, to join its collaborative accounting team and get involved in various general accounting and financial reporting functions.
Senior Accountant Job Duties:
- Financial statement preparation
- Review and analyze financial statements
- Assist with acquisition accounting
- Assist with treasury functions
- Prepare account reconciliations
- Assist external auditors
- Assist in budget preparations
Senior Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA certification, or in pursuit of certification preferred
- 3+ years of professional accounting experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent written and communications skills required
Senior Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- Great leadership and collaborative work environment
- Terrific work/life balance
- Strong benefits package
- Salary $60,000 – $70,000
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.