East Tampa, FL
Are you an ambitious accounting professional looking for an exciting and challenging new career opportunity with a growing company in East Tampa? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Senior Accountant to join a top performing team primarily responsible for general accounting functions.
Senior Accountant Job Duties:
- Prepare monthly variance analysis
- Assist with financial analysis
- Perform various account reconciliations
- Prepare and record journal entries
- Assist with physical inventory
- Prepare financial statements
- Prepare tax forms
- Special projects, as needed
Senior Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- CPA license, or in pursuit preferred
- 3+ years of professional accounting experience
- Some public accounting firm experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Microsoft Dynamics experience preferred
- Strong technical and analytical skills required
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent communications skills required
Senior Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- Medical and dental insurance
- Highly competitive base compensation of $65,000 - $70,000!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.