We are conducting an exclusive search with our client company seeking a new Senior Accountant to assist with month end close functions and acquisition analysis.
Senior Accountant Job Duties:
- Assist with acquisitions
- Assist month end and year end close
- Perform balance sheet and income statement analysis
- Perform variance analysis
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Assist external auditors
Senior Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA certification preferred
- 3+ years of professional accounting experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills
Senior Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- Highly visible role
- Quality growth opportunities internally
- Compensation of $60,000 - $75,000
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.