Saint Petersburg, FL 33716
Are you an accounting professional who is looking for an exciting new career opportunity with strong growth potential in Pinellas County? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting an EXCLUSIVE search for a Senior Accountant to join a top performing team of a client we’ve been working with for 25 years! This position will primarily be responsible for assisting with month end close functions.
Senior Accountant Job Duties:
- Assist month end close
- Perform balance sheet and income statement analysis
- Present financial results to senior management
- Ensure accuracy of accounting entries
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Monitor receivables
- Prepare account reconciliations
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Assist with inventory observation
- Research complex accounting transactions
- Various special projects, as needed
Senior Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- CPA certification preferred but not required
- 4+ years of professional accounting experience, ideally with some public accounting firm experience
- Strong GAAP knowledge required
- SAP experience strongly preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent written and communications skills required
Senior Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- FANTASTIC benefits
- Highly competitive base compensation of $70,000 - $75,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.