Sarasota, FL 34240
One of the fastest growing companies in the Sarasota area is hiring! They are looking for a driven accounting professional with a positive attitude looking for a highly interactive and fun career opportunity. This search is for a Senior Accountant to join this top performing accounting team and take on a key role!
Senior Accountant Job Duties:
- Assist with month end close, including calculating and recording complex accruals
- Prepare and record monthly journal entries
- Responsible for monthly financial reporting packages
- Perform monthly variance analysis
- Prepare account reconciliations
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvements
- Special projects, as assigned
Senior Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- CPA license strongly preferred
- 3+ years of core accounting experience
- Strong GAAP skills required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including pivots/lookups/large data sets
- Strong analytical skills and works well in a team environment
- Superb attention to detail, effective organizational skills, and excellent communications skills
Senior Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- Medical & dental insurance
- Highly competitive compensation of $60,000 - $70,000!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.