St. Pete, FL
If you are an amazing Senior Accountant looking to join a GREAT team – entrepreneurial, growing company in the Pinellas area, this position could be for you! In this role, you will be the backup for the Controller, and will be responsible for cash management/forecasting, transactional accounting, financial analysis, reporting, light analysis, budget support, audit interface, and more. This position offers a very strong culture, with great visibility to leadership, all of which is very high caliber by nature.
Senior Accountant Job Duties:
- Preparing, maintaining and reconciling financial transactions and reports for corporate ledgers
- Maintaining the corporate banking structure
- Reviewing and monitoring cash positions
- Initiating cash transfers and user administration
- Interacting with external accounting and tax firms as well as various third-party vendors
Senior Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting required
- CPA or working towards it is preferred
- Really value someone with public accounting OR an internal audit background
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Solid Excel skills
- Yardi exposure a plus, as is any exposure to real estate
Senior Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- A dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong leadership with great visibility
- Outstanding benefits
- Salary of $55,000 to $70,000 (commensurate with qualifications and experience)
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.