Tampa Bay, FL
Growing well-funded corporate client has asked our assistance in identifying a career-minded Senior Accountant to join its expanding team. With a number of acquisitions ahead, this senior will assist with all accounting and reporting functions and has a lot of opportunity for professional growth within the company!
Senior Accountant Job Duties:
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and year end close
- Financial analysis
- Prepare account reconciliations
- Ensure GAAP compliance
- Prepare ad hoc reports, as needed
- Assist with acquisitions project work
Senior Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA certification
- 3+ years of professional accounting experience; some public accounting firm experience preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to handle a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent written and communications skills required
Senior Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- Very nice corporate offices
- Great visibility
- Lots of opportunity for career growth
- Salary $70-$85K, strong benefits package
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.