Newly-created Senior Accountant position with great small, profitable company in growth mode due to acquisition activity. Our client has asked for our EXCLUSIVE assistance in identifying a professional to report to the Controller, assist with general accounting and reporting, and work with, manipulate and interpret large data sets in excel.
Senior Accountant Job Duties:
- Assist with month end close
- Prepare financial reports
- Perform financial analysis
- Manipulate and analyze large amounts of data
- Various special projects, as needed
Senior Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA certification, or in pursuit of certification
- 3+ years of professional accounting experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent written and communications skills required
Senior Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- Highly visible position
- Strong growth potential!
- Quality of work/life balance
- Salary of $60,000 - $65,000
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.