Great growth opportunity for the professional with 2+ years of experience with private equity or real estate experience looking for an exciting new career opportunity! We have been engaged by our corporate client to assist in finding a Senior Accountant who will be responsible for assisting with month-end close functions, reporting and analysis.
Senior Accountant Job Duties:
- Prepare quarterly reports
- Assist with month-end close
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Process and review cash transactions
- Financial analysis
- Provide audit support
Senior Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA Certification preferred
- 2+ years of professional accounting experience
- Private equity and/or real estate industry experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to handle a fast paced/challenging environment
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent written and communications skills required
Senior Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- Dynamic professional corporate culture
- Terrific career growth potential
- Compensation of $70,000 - $75,000 plus strong benefits
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.