Tampa, FL US
Our client, a high-growth, private equity owned company right here in Tampa Bay, has been adding top tier talent to their team to support their impressive revenue trajectory. The Senior Accountant position will have outstanding visibility and the ability to partner cross-functionally, supporting the integration of accounting for recently acquired partners and interfacing with leadership and teams in the field. Are you an accountant who is passionate about all facets of transactional accounting, account reconciliations and variance analysis, all while helping to evolve processes and controls to support growth? Are you interested in taking your career in another direction and partnering with a high caliber team? Would you love to join a dynamic team, supporting diverse initiatives within a positive, collaborative culture? If so, this role could be for you!! This is an opportunity to make a real impact on an organization while supporting special projects and advancing your career in a flexible, hybrid environment. APPLY TODAY to learn more!
Senior Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- Professional, flexible hybrid working environment
- Strong leadership and high visibility
- Proven career growth potential
- Great benefits, including PTO, 401k and medical & dental plans
- Highly competitive compensation of $85,000 - $95,000, commensurate with experience
Senior Accountant Job Duties:
- Support of monthly transactional accounting activities, including review of journal entries and account reconciliations
- Review of monthly reporting packages and consolidated results
- Ongoing evaluation of the effectiveness of internal controls and account structure to support growth
- Partnership with cross-functional teams and team members in the field
- Preparation and review of audit schedules for annual audit and quarterly reviews by external auditors
- Support integration of newly acquired entities into accounting operations
- Identify and support implementation of business process improvements
- Other duties as assigned
Senior Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting; CPA preferred; Public accounting always a plus
- 4+ years of accounting experience
- Process improvement mindset and ability to flourish in a dynamic growth environment
- Proficiency with Excel
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively and work within tight deadlines
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent communications skills required
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.