Tampa, FL US
One of our fast growing, private equity owned clients is looking to add to their existing STRONG team. Are you looking to be a part of a high performing team, working for an absolutely outstanding leader and mentor? Do you enjoy a dynamic role where you will be given the autonomy to work on complex accounting issues and help to evolve processes and tools to position the company for growth? This Senior Accountant opportunity will offer great visibility and will be focused primarily on revenue cycle accounting and reporting! Our client offers a hybrid work setting, solid benefits and fantastic work life balance! Apply today to learn more!
Senior Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- Professional working environment with great, positive culture
- Solid leadership and high visibility
- Outstanding career growth potential
- EXCELLENT benefits package
- Highly competitive compensation of $85,000 - $95,000, plus bonus!
Senior Accountant Job Duties:
- Prepare and maintain process documentation around the period end close and the accounting functions for the revenue cycle
- Support month end close, account reconciliations, financial reporting and flux analysis
- Partner with leadership and cross-functional teams to define current process around revenue reporting & analysis
- Strategize on innovation opportunities to improve departmental efficiency and support enhanced analysis of business results
- Evaluate existing internal controls over revenue cycle
- Support implementation of accounting pronouncements in compliance with GAAP (e.g., ASC 606)
- Distill information and present to leadership, along with recommendations
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time
Senior Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required, CPA preferred
- 5+ year of accounting experience
- Exposure to SAP or other similar ERP system; Strong Excel proficiency
- Attention to detail, timeliness, and accuracy are required
- Self-motivated, ability to multi-task, team orientation, and ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate across functional lines
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.