Senior Accounting Analyst
Tampa Bay, FL US
Our longtime client in the Tampa Bay area is seeking a finance professional for a highly interactive career opportunity! If you are a project focused, tech savvy, team player we would like to speak with you! This Senior Accounting Analyst will work closely with key management.
Senior Accounting Analyst Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment (in-office, Pinellas County)
- Good culture, and team
- Highly competitive compensation of $85,000 - $95,000
Senior Accounting Analyst Job Duties:
- Perform monthly GL close tasks as assigned including corporate payroll entries and GL account reconciliations for select business units.
- Balance intercompany accounts.
- Daily review of financial statements, margins and key accounts.
- Supervise and manage the AR and AP functions.
- Ensure accurate costing of raw materials and finished good inventory.
- Balance sales tax entries to tax software (Avalara) and complete maintenance/new set-ups as needed.
- Assist in the financial reporting process for internal management reporting.
- Maintain strong business relationship with team and key employees.
- Assist the operating unit as needed with transactional issues.
- Assist as needed with audit requests.
- Maintain up-to-date work instructions for all core job responsibilities.
- Actively identify opportunities to automate, streamline and improve processes.
- Other accounting duties as requested by management.
Senior Accounting Analyst Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related experience
- 7+ years of experience, ideally in manufacturing industry
- Supervisory skills, a must
- Strong ERP systems / Sage X3 strongly preferred
- Strong analytical and modelling skills; proficiency working in Excel, multi-dimensional data analysis
- Proven ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy under tight deadlines
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects concurrently and independently while still meeting deadlines and commitments
- Effectively communicate with all levels
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.