Senior Analyst FP&A
Tampa Bay, FL US
Dynamic client company has created a new high-profile position on its small Finance team, and has asked our help in identifying a sharp professional with strong communication skills! This Senior Analyst FP&A will assist with analysis, budgeting, forecasting, metrics, modeling and strategy, and will interface cross-functionally throughout the company. Apply now!
Senior Analyst FP&A Benefits and Compensation:
- Hybrid with a professional working environment
- Highly visible role with terrific growth potential
- Wonderful benefits package
- Salary $90,000 - $110,000 depending on experience, plus additional bonus
Senior Analyst FP&A Job Duties:
- Prepare and update budgets, forecasts, analyses and cash flow models
- Prepare various monthly financial reporting materials
- Develop detailed financial models to facilitate strategic planning and decision-making
- Build presentations to support executive leadership and Board decisions
- Assist with the creation and execution of strategic growth initiatives
Senior Analyst FP&A Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2-6 years of professional experience
- Experience with a consulting firm, private equity, investment banking, or accounting transaction advisory a plus
- Strong Excel and financial modeling experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications abilities
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.