Exciting opportunity to create this new position with a quality, profitable company! We are conducting an exclusive search for a technology-oriented Senior Analyst to play an integral role in strategy for this growing company.
Senior Analyst Job Duties:
- Research financial information
- Perform business analysis
- Review and analyze segment and product margins
- Develop BI reporting
- Special projects
- Report directly to the CFO
Senior Analyst Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 4+ years of professional financial analysis experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Advanced analytical skills
- Strong planning and organization skills and sense of urgency
Senior Analyst Benefits and Compensation:
- Highly visible position
- Great career growth potential
- Highly competitive compensation of $75,000 - $85,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.