Senior Associate – Corporate Strategy
Tampa, FL US
Are you a highly analytic, strategic thinker looking for a unique role executing modeling, analysis and critical thinking necessary to support and drive the corporate strategy initiatives of a high-growth, mid market company? Are you passionate about understanding the why behind the what and enjoy cross-functional interface across an organization? Do you thrive in a highly visible and dynamic environment? If so, this role could be for you! This position will focus on operational and strategic projects supporting opportunities to drive the growth and optimization of a private equity owned company with outstanding talent! The ideal background for this role would be someone with a corporate strategy background, someone coming out of management consulting/transaction advisory and/or a strong corporate finance professional seeking growth. The Senior Associate – Corporate Strategy will join a top performing team with impressive leadership.
Senior Associate – Corporate Strategy Benefits and Compensation:
- Professional, dynamic and challenging working environment
- Outstanding leadership and high visibility
- Great benefits package
- Highly competitive compensation of $110,000 - $130,000, plus bonus potential!
Senior Associate – Corporate Strategy Job Duties:
- Partner with executives and key functional leaders to provide financial insights and develop analysis pertaining to strategic growth initiatives (organic and inorganic) and operational enhancement
- Support and build upon quarterly, annual, and long-range financial planning processes.
- Establish strong reporting practices to optimize management’s understanding of performance trends and associated drivers
- Develop an in-depth understanding of key business drivers and establish robust KPI tracking
- Develop theses and build analyses to identify actionable revenue generating and cost savings opportunities
- Support M&A activities
- Perform ad hoc analysis
- Special projects, and more
Senior Associate – Corporate Strategy Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or similar discipline; MBA preferred
- 3+ years of professional experience in management consulting, private equity, corporate strategy, or financial planning and analysis
- Strong financial modeling skills with a diverse set of technical applications
- Experience partnering with business leaders
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to continuously develop with respect to business acumen and strategic thinking
- Solid analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent Excel and data management skills
- Superior attention to detail with problem solving techniques
- Working understanding of GAAP and other public reporting related issues
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.