Tampa, FL 33609
Are you looking to become a part of a well-established, top-tier company in the Tampa Bay Area? If you are a driven audit professional with public accounting firm experience, this position could be for you! We are conducting an exclusive search for a Senior Associate to join a team primarily responsible for providing analytical support to the firm.
Senior Associate Job Duties:
- Assist with mergers and acquisitions analysis
- Review financial statements
- Develop financial projections
- Perform financial and operations analysis
- Special projects, and more
Senior Associate Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree Accounting required
- CPA license strongly preferred
- 2+ years of public accounting firm experience required, ideally some previous experience within a “Big 4” public accounting firm
- Some travel required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Advanced analytical skills required
- Strong planning and organization skills and understanding of the importance of deadlines
- Superb communications skills required
Senior Associate Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- FANTASTIC benefits
- Highly competitive compensation of $65,000 - $75,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.