Senior Corporate Accountant (4)
Our client, a large corporation in Tampa Bay, is looking for an eager Senior Accountant to provide additional support to its growing corporate accounting department. Overall purpose of the role is to assist with the consolidation of the company’s financial reporting.
Senior Corporate Accountant Job Duties:
- World-wide consolidation of financial reporting
- Conduct monthly variance analysis for the assigned countries
- Record/Post top level journal entries where necessary and appropriate
- Assure proper documentation of monthly data and analysis
- Identify risks & escalate issues noted to management in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities for process improvements
- Conduct accounting research and analysis in accordance with US GAAP
- Perform Fraud Detection testing and provide support of external and internal audit
Senior Corporate Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years of professional accounting experience
- Public accounting background or large publicly traded company experience
- CPA a plus
- Strong US GAAP and financial reporting skills
- Excellent communications skills
Senior Corporate Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- Great PTO policy
- Lots of growth opportunity
- Terrific team support
- Salary range of $65,000 - $75,000
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.