Senior Cost Accountant - Hybrid
Tampa, FL US
Our Tampa Bay client is adding a Senior Accountant to its team due to corporate expansion and seeks an accounting/finance professional with cost accounting experience in a manufacturing or distribution company, as well as general accounting and financial analysis experience. Great opportunity to join a top corporation who offers lots of potential for internal movement.
Senior Cost Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- Great hybrid work schedule
- Very nice offices and solid mentors
- Strong benefits package!
- Salary target $80,000 to 90,000, plus additional bonus
Senior Cost Accountant Job Duties:
- Participate in development of the annual Client Bottler budget; includes Manufacturing, COGS standards, Fleet and Transportation
- Communicate business results and Financial Reporting Packages (Manufacturing, Fleet/Transportation, PPV, Manufacturing Forecast, COGS standards) to key stakeholders within CCBSS and Bottler Operations and Finance teams including Controller, VP and Director of Supply Chain Finance, and Senior Plant Management
- Serve as the subject matter expert for Bottler Supply Chain Finance to assess risk and impact of various business strategies
- Instill teamwork, collaboration, and engagement across the internal and BPO teams to act as one team in support of the bottler clients
- Leverage financial and operational subject matter expertise to identify improvement opportunities and drive performance objectives
- Provide innovative ideas with the use of technology to increase efficiencies and/or drive customer value
- Ensure timely and accurate Month End Close process according to Bottler and CCBSS accounting standards and policies
- Review Bottler Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Ensure compliance with Client Bottler’s COA, internal controls, GAAP and other policies and procedures
- Various special projects, as needed
Senior Cost Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years accounting and finance experience with some level of cost accounting knowledge
- Strong Excel experience required, and any Power BI or similar would be a big plus
- Quality experience with a larger ERP such as SAP, Oracle, Hyperion or similar
- Self starter who asks good questions
- Detail-oriented with solid organizational skills
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.