Senior Cost Accountant
Are you an accounting professional with manufacturing experience looking for an exciting new career opportunity with one of the premier companies in the Tampa area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Senior Cost Accountant to join a top performing team primarily responsible for assisting with developing and implementing structures, processes, and controls.
Senior Cost Accountant Job Duties:
- Assist with designing and implementing a costing model
- Inventory reconciliation
- Prepare and post overhead allocation journal entries
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Perform GAAP research
- Resolve complex accounting issues
- Analyze data
- Estimate new and proposed product costs
- Various special projects, as needed
Senior Cost Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- CPA certification a plus
- 2+ years of professional cost accounting experience, ideally with some public accounting firm experience
- Strong understanding of US GAAP required
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent written and communications skills required
Senior Cost Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- FANTASTIC benefits
- Highly competitive compensation of $60,000 - $75,000!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.