Senior Credit Analyst
Saint Petersburg, FL
Are you a driven credit professional looking for a highly interactive and fun career opportunity with one of the premier companies in the Tampa Bay area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Senior Credit Analyst to join a top performing team responsible for assessing credit and assisting with collections.
Senior Credit Analyst Job Duties:
- Assess vendor credit
- Assist with collections
- Evaluate and create proper policies and procedures for the department
- Support process improvement initiatives
- Assist with bad debt collections
- Run credit reports
- Various other special projects, as assigned
Senior Credit Analyst Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 5+ years of professional credit and collections experience required
- Strong technical, analytical and attention to detail
- Superb communications skills required
Senior Credit Analyst Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- FANTASTIC benefits
- Highly competitive compensation of $55,000 - $60,000!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.