Senior Financial Analyst
East Tampa, FL
Are you a driven and outgoing finance professional looking for a highly visible and fun career opportunity? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Senior Financial Analyst to join a top performing team in the East Tampa area primarily responsible for FP&A related activities.
Senior Financial Analyst Job Duties:
- Compile and analyze large amounts of data
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Analyze the company’s performance
- Create reporting dashboards and visualizations
- Develop financial models
- Lead process improvement initiatives
- Special projects, and more
Senior Financial Analyst Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required
- 3+ years of professional financial analysis experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Advanced analytical skills required
- Strong planning and organization skills and understanding of the importance of deadlines
- Superb communications skills required
Senior Financial Analyst Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- FANTASTIC benefits, including the flexibility to work from home a couple days per week
- Highly competitive compensation of $70,000 - $90,000!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.