Senior Financial Analyst
Are you a driven finance professional looking for a highly visible and fun career opportunity with a growing company in the Tampa Bay area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting an exclusive search for a Senior Financial Analyst to join a top performing team primarily responsible for financial analysis.
Senior Financial Analyst Job Duties:
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Research financial information
- Analyze large amounts of data
- Develop financial models
- Assist with process review and recommend process improvements
- Special projects, and more
Senior Financial Analyst Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required
- 3+ years of professional financial analysis experience
- Essbase / Hyperion skills required
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required, pivots, vlookups, SQL macros preferred
- Advanced analytical skills required
- Strong planning and organization skills and understanding of the importance of deadlines
- Superb communications skills required
Senior Financial Analyst Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- FANTASTIC benefits
- Highly competitive compensation of $75,000 - $90,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.