Senior Financial Analyst
We are conducting an EXCLUSIVE search for a newly created Senior Financial Analyst with a terrific corporate client in Tampa Bay. This position has been added to the team due to the company’s continued growth.
Senior Financial Analyst Job Duties:
- Assist in development and deployment of Scorecard Reporting and other
- Provide support to Finance as well as other operational partners
- Provide in depth analysis and tracking on variances
- Forge relationships and collaborate with customers
- Participate in continuous improvement activities
Senior Financial Analyst Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Manufacturing or distribution environment preferred
- 4+ years of related Finance experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills including VBA programming as well as database experience
- Power BI tools experience is a plus
Senior Financial Analyst Benefits and Compensation:
- High visibility within the organization
- Great opportunity to create
- Salary of $75,000 - $85,000 plus strong benefits
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance positions in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.