Senior Internal Auditor
Tampa, FL 33602
Looking for a high visibility Internal Audit opportunity with an amazing company in Tampa Bay? We have been asked to conduct a search for a Senior Internal Auditor to join its energetic team. Ideal candidate will have a strong service-oriented outlook with demonstrated success with applying assurance-based methodologies.
Senior Internal Auditor Job Duties:
- Execute a risk-based audit approach
- Perform operational audits
- Draft audit reports and present the findings to management
- Actively participate in the audit process
- Recommend process related improvements
- Prepare process narratives, walkthroughs, and other audit related documentation
- Assist with the development of Departmental strategies, policies and procedures
- Oversee a staff of 2
- Assist with interim and year-end procedures related to the annual financial statement audits
- Liaise with internal and external business partners
- Participate in special assignments as requested by the Director of Internal Audit
Senior Internal Auditor Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- CPA or CIA preferred
- 3+ years of auditing experience required
- Experience with SOX required
- Public accounting or large public company experience required
Senior Internal Auditor Benefits and Compensation:
- Professional and flexible corporate culture
- Lots of visibility and growth potential
- Great benefits!
- Salary of $70,000 - $80,000, plus bonus potential
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.