Senior Manager Accounts Receivable
Quality corporation in Tampa Bay is seeking a driven Accounts Receivable and Collections leader for its large AR department. Client needs an experienced AR, Collections and Risk professional with strong leadership for this key position overseeing its team responsible for assessing vendor credit and assisting with commercial collections.
Senior Manager Accounts Receivable Job Duties:
- Train, mentor and develop a team
- Establish and maintain vendor relationships
- Communicate frequently with different departments within the company
- Oversee vendor credit checks
- Perform bad debt analysis
- Review and recommend supply chain process improvements
- Assist with bad debt collections
- Miscellaneous special projects, as assigned
Senior Manager Accounts Receivable Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred
- Commercial collections (B2B) and/or risk analysis
- Strong leadership and mentor experience
- SAP or other ERP experience
- Superb communications skills
Senior Manager Accounts Receivable Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- High visibility
- Terrific benefits!
- Salary $100,000 - $110,000, plus bonus
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.