Senior Manager Compensation & Benefits
If you are a strong compensation and benefits leader, we want to talk to you! We are conducting a search for a Senior Manager Compensation and Benefits to join a top corporate client in the Tampa Bay area. Strong leadership interest and experience will be key in this role.
Senior Manager Compensation and Benefits Job Duties:
- Oversee the accrual of vacation and sick time
- Oversee the accrual of salaries and wages
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting related to employee benefits
- Oversee all garnishments
- Assist with payroll tax filings
- Research and recommend process improvement initiatives related to compensation and benefits accounting
- Analyze the effectiveness of internal controls
- Hire, train and develop a team
- Other special projects, as assigned
Senior Manager Compensation and Benefits Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 7+ years of professional compensation and benefits experience required
- Large company / high volume experience required
- Strong supervisory/leadership experience required
- SAP skills a strong plus
- Strong technical and analytical skills required
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent communications skills required
Senior Manager Compensation and Benefits - Benefits and Compensation:
- Highly visible position
- Terrific benefits package
- Highly competitive compensation of $115,000 - $135,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.