Senior Manager of Accounting
Terrific opportunity with a quality Tampa Bay corporation…Lots of internal exposure and opportunities for career advancement with this role! We are conducting a search for a Senior Manager of Accounting to lead a small team and oversee all monthly financial activities.
Senior Manager of Accounting Job Duties:
- Lead and manage finance and accounting functions
- Research and recommend process improvements
- Assess controls to mitigate risk
- Ensure Sarbanes Oxley compliance
- Supervise, lead and manage a team
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Perform technical accounting research
- Analyze financial data
- Review account reconciliations and journal entries for accuracy
- Collaborate with IT to oversee any system changes
Senior Manager of Accounting Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA certification
- 8+ years of progressive professional accounting experience
- Prefer a mix of public accounting and industry experience
- Supervisory experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Microsoft Dynamics skills preferred
Senior Manager of Accounting Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- Highly visible position with great career growth potential
- Salary to $110K, plus great benefits package
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.