Senior Manager of Indirect Tax
This position is based at the Tampa headquarters of a top global company that is committed to growth on many levels! The Senior Manager of Indirect Tax will be at the core of the organization’s leadership team, and will be offered a unique opportunity to help shape decisions and direction of the large tax department.
Senior Manager of Indirect Tax Job Duties:
- Oversee all tax filings
- Develop appropriate tax processes
- Train, supervise, and develop leaders and other team members
- Ensure appropriate tax automation tools are in place
- Record tax-related GL entries
- Interpret and explain tax rules
- Manage tax deadlines
- Ensure accuracy of filed tax returns
Senior Manager of Indirect Tax Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA certification and/or advanced degree
- 10+ years of progressive professional accounting and tax experience
- 5+ years of professional tax experience required
- SAP experience a plus
- Solid technical, analytical and attention to detail skills
- Strong leadership experience
- Superb communications skills
Senior Manager of Indirect Tax Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional corporate culture and working environment
- Terrific leadership team and high visibility
- Great career growth potential
- Amazing benefits package
- Highly competitive compensation of $90,000 - $110,000, plus bonus
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.