As a rapidly growing Accounting & Finance Recruiting Firm servicing the Tampa Bay and Sarasota/Bradenton markets, we are seeking a highly motivated Senior Recruiter to join our team in Tampa. Working with a specialized team of Recruiting Managers, primary responsibilities will include sourcing, contacting, screening and assisting in the placement of qualified Accounting and Finance candidates at our clients. The ideal candidate will have an Accounting or Finance background (or specific recruiting expertise in this area), dynamic personality, and the ability to build relationships and communicate effectively. The Recruiter will be groomed to assist in development and implementation of our recruiting strategies and processes, while working closely with our management team. If you are someone who works hard, enjoys closing deals, and enjoys helping and working with great people, Taylor White is the company for you!
Senior Recruiter Job Duties:
- Contacting candidates, following-up with candidates, and managing candidate pipeline.
- Scheduling interviews, briefing and debriefing candidates before and after interviews.
- Maintaining timely documentation of all conversations with candidates within our internal database.
- Assisting in generating leads from conversations with candidates.
- Presenting candidates to our management team applying quality screening standards.
- Partnering with the management team to implement creative recruiting resources to attract qualified professionals.
Senior Recruiter Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance (or related field).
- Knowledge of accounting terminology and concepts.
- Excellent written and oral (phone) communication skills a MUST.
- Strong attention to detail and analytic skills.
- PC literate in Windows environment including MS Office and the internet.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong networks.
- Self-confidence combined with openness to learning and applying new skills and concepts.
- Passion for helping people.
- Desire to close deals and make $!
With more than 15 years of proven excellence in Accounting & Finance staffing and consulting, Taylor White maintains very close relationships with our clients and consultants, which sets us apart from the competition. We are known by our clients and consultants for our creative and entrepreneurial style that builds strong team relationships in a professional and collaborative environment. In addition to a competitive compensation package (base salary, plus uncapped commissions, plus benefits), we offer an outstanding, fun working environment, excellent reputation and a great support team.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.