Senior Tax Accountant
Tampa Bay, FL
Are you a driven tax professional looking for a rewarding career with a dynamic company that you can build a future with? We are conducting a search for a Senior Tax Accountant to join their GROWING department. In this role, you will be responsible for preparing income tax provisions, handling all tax-related filings, research tax-related issues, and more.
Senior Tax Accountant Job Duties:
- Prepare US international tax filings
- Assist with domestic tax compliance
- Coordinate with outside tax preparer
- Assist with Sarbanes Oxley tax requirements
- Assist in handling federal and State tax audits
- Ensure all tax related filings are in compliance
- Work closely with team members and assist others as needed
Senior Tax Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- 4+ years of tax accounting and compliance experience required
- Provision experience required
- CPA certification required
- Big 4 or Large National public accounting firm experience required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- International tax experience a plus!
Senior Tax Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- EXCELLENT work/life balance
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- OUTSTANDING benefits
- Highly competitive compensation of $70,000 - $90,000 (commensurate with experience), plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.