Sourcing Analyst – Talent Acquisition
As one of the largest and most respected Accounting & Finance Staffing Firms, Taylor White seeks to serve our clients and professionals in the Tampa Bay and Sarasota/Bradenton markets. We are seeking a highly motivated Sourcing Analyst to join our outstanding Tampa office team. In this role, you will be working with a specialized team of Recruiting Managers, and your primary responsibilities will include proactively searching for accounting & finance candidates via database, job board or search engines, reviewing candidates' resumes for specific qualifications, creatively reaching out to passive candidates, and more. The ideal candidate would have excellent attention to detail, strong research and analytical skills, the ability to grasp accounting & finance terminology and technical requirements, and good communication skills. If you are someone who enjoys helping others and working with great people, Taylor White is the company for you! We offer a fun, flexible environment and a culture second to none!
Sourcing Assistant (Talent Acquisition) - Job Duties:
- Proactively source/identify viable accounting & finance candidates utilizing proprietary databases, job boards and/or search engines
- Develop relevant search strings using Boolean logic, as well as other methodologies available on common sourcing tools (e.g., LinkedIn, Indeed, CareerBuilder, etc.)
- Analyze and leverage accounting and finance terminology to better understand requisite skill sets and client requirements for open positions
- Qualify candidates through screening of resumes for essential functions/duties, work history, training, technical skills and salary requirements
- Appropriately match candidate strengths & skill sets to active job orders considering both qualitative and quantitative factors
- Utilize applicant tracking system to match candidates to job orders and track transactions through the recruiting process
- Contact candidates to provide perspective on Taylor White as a Firm and then connect them to the appropriate recruiter for further assistance
- Perform follow up on routed candidates to ensure active contact is made
- Work with the Sourcing Supervisor to evaluate new sourcing tools and provide feedback on efficiency and effectiveness
- Support ongoing development of creative, effective and innovative sourcing strategies to identify and attract passive and active candidates
- Assist with special projects, as requested
Sourcing Assistant (Talent Acquisition) - Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred; Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Previous experience in the Accounting & Finance industry, either as a profession, or as a recruiter/sourcing professional is required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and follow through
- Effective research and analytical skills, with the ability to analyze/distill information
- PC literate in Windows environment including MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and the internet
With more than fifteen years of proven excellence in Accounting & Finance staffing and consulting, we maintain very close relationships with our clients and consultants, which sets us apart from the competition. We are known by our clients and consultants for our creative and entrepreneurial style that builds strong team relationships in a professional and collaborative environment. We offer an outstanding, fun working environment, a flexible schedule, excellent reputation and a great support team.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.