Sr Financial Analyst
Are you a driven finance professional looking for an opportunity to be a value-add to a terrific leader and team? We are conducting an exclusive search for a Senior Financial Analyst to be primarily responsible for assisting with financial analysis as well as some general accounting functions.
Senior Financial Analyst Job Duties:
- Perform technical accounting research
- Perform financial analysis
- Develop financial models and reports
- Assist with month end close
- Assist with process review and recommend process improvements
- Prepare financial and KPI reports
- Assist with automating financial data collection and manipulation
Senior Financial Analyst Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of professional financial analysis and accounting experience
- Strong data manipulation experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required, including pivots, vlookups, SQL macros
- Advanced analytical skills
Senior Financial Analyst Benefits and Compensation:
- Professional corporate culture
- Great career growth potential
- Salary of $55,000 - $70,000, plus bonus potential, plus great benefits
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.