Staff Accountant - HYBRID POSITION
Tampa, FL US
Our client, a high-growth, publicly traded company here in Tampa Bay, has been adding talent to support their growth. The Staff Accountant position will be a part of a high-performing team with solid leadership, in an area of the company with great visibility. This role will also partner cross-functionally, as well as with offices in the field in a supportive, consultative fashion. Are you interested in advancing your career and being a part of great company with absolutely OUTSTANDING benefits? Would you love the opportunity to challenge yourself professionally, be involved with process improvement & automation, and thrive within a positive, collaborative culture? If so, this role could be for you!!. APPLY TODAY to learn more!
Staff Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- Professional working environment with collaborative, positive culture
- Hybrid work environment
- Solid leadership and visibility
- Outstanding career growth potential with a company that has a track record of promoting from within
- EXCELLENT benefits package
- Highly competitive compensation of $55,000 - $70,000, plus bonus and equity participation!
Staff Accountant Job Duties:
- Responsible for maintaining the general ledger and preparing adjusting journal entries
- Handle traditional month-end close, reconciliations, flux analysis, and aggregation/integration of reporting
- Consolidating financial results and preparing reports for upper management
- Support innovation initiatives in an environment focus on streamlining and adding efficiencies
- Heavy collaboration with teams in the field
- Assess compliance with internal controls
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time
Staff Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required, CPA always a plus
- 1+ year of accounting experience
- Public accounting experience or public company exposure a plus
- Attention to detail, timeliness, and accuracy are required
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Proficiency in Excel
- Experience working with an ERP
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.