2500 118th Avenue N St. Petersburg, FL
If you are a Staff Accountant interested in your next career move and being involved in all elements of accounting and month end close, we have a good one for you at one of our growing corporate clients! Our client is adding to its team an accounting professional who will be primarily responsible for operational accounting functions.
Staff Accountant Job Duties:
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Assist with accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Track fixed assets
- Perform account reconciliations
- Prepare tangible personal property tax returns
- Various special projects, as needed
Staff Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 2+ years of professional accounting experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Detailed self starter
- Sound organizational and excellent communications skills
Staff Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- Collaborative corporate culture
- Wonderful leaders and mentors
- Very good benefits package
- Compensation of $40,000 - $50,000
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.