Client growing through acquisition has created a new Staff Accountant position for its small accounting team. This will be a terrific opportunity to grow your career, being involved in all areas of accounting!
Staff Accountant Job Duties:
- Oversee payroll
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Assist with month end close
- Perform account reconciliations
- Perform financial analysis
- Special projects, as needed
Staff Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 1+ years of professional accounting experience required
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong technical and analytical skills
Staff Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- Great opportunity to be involved
- Strong career growth potential
- Great benefits package
- Salary of $40,000 - $50,000
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.