Are you an eager accounting professional looking for an exciting new career opportunity with a growing company in the Tampa area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Staff Accountant to join a top performing team primarily responsible for assisting with month end close functions.
Staff Accountant Job Duties:
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Assist with month end close functions
- Assist with financial analysis
- Perform account reconciliations
- Other special projects, as needed
Staff Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- 2+ years of professional accounting experience required
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required
- Strong analytical skills required
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent communications skills required
Staff Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- Highly competitive compensation of $50,000 - $55,000
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.