Tampa Bay, FL
If you are a smart, eager, and energetic accountant looking for the next step in your tax career, this position could be for you! One of our great corporate Tampa Bay clients is looking for a sharp Tax Accountant to join its growing Tax Department.
Tax Accountant Job Duties:
- Prepare corporate, partnership and S-corp returns.
- Prepare amended returns, personal tax projections, property tax refunds, employee benefit plan returns, carryback returns and payroll tax returns.
- Prepare tax payments and estimate and track tax returns.
- Complete regular (quarterly and annual) tax reports.
- Utilize and develop a basic understanding of various tax programs and tax software.
- Work with confidential client matters.
Tax Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- 1+ years of tax accounting experience required
- CPA, or actively studying and preparing for CPA certification highly preferred
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Familiarity with accounting software packages
- Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular)
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Keen attention to detail
Tax Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- Corporate work environment
- Excellent team and leadership
- Great benefits
- Competitive compensation of $50,000 - $60,000
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.