Tampa Bay, FL
Exciting newly created corporate tax opportunity for a tax senior ready to make the leap to Tax Manager! Our client has asked our assistance in identifying a tax professional to oversee tax planning and compliance. Great benefits, flexible work opportunities and a quality organization!
Tax Manager Job Duties:
- Prepare federal, state and local tax returns
- Ensure tax compliance
- Prepare quarterly and annual income tax provision calculations
- Coordinate the review of the returns
- Calculate estimations and extension payments
- Assist with tax reconciliations
- Assist with Sarbanes Oxley compliance
- Perform tax research and analysis
- Interpret and explain tax rules
- Manage tax deadlines
- Ensure accuracy of filed tax returns
Tax Manager Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA certification highly preferred
- 5+ years of professional tax experience required, ideally with a mix of "Big 4" or national public accounting and private industry
- Provision experience required
- International tax experience preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
Tax Manager Benefits and Compensation:
- Professional company and corporate culture
- Salary $95,000 - $130,000, plus bonus and terrific benefits
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.