Ready for no more busy season?
Taylor White is working on a Tax Manager position with growing company. Must have strong partnership and high net worth return experience. Great work life balance, and competitive salary. Must have CPA and 5+ years of experience.
Tax Manager Job Duties:
- Oversee all client-related tax functions
- Act as point person with outside public accountants for the preparation of certain larger/more complex tax returns
- Respond to client and other internal and external parties’ inquiries and requests
- Read and summarize trust agreements
- Oversee the accounting for trusts, foundations, and investment LLCs
- Research and consult on technical tax matters pertaining to the clients
- Maintain knowledge of current tax legislation and issues that affect ultra-high-net worth families
- Interact closely with clients’ other advisors
- Manage special projects as needed
Tax Manager Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- Master’s Degree in Taxation preferred
- CPA certification required
- 5+ years of professional tax experience required
- Public accounting firm experience required
- Proficient in CCH ProSystemfx, BNA income tax planner, QuickBooks and Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook)
- Strong background working with high net worth individuals is required
- Experience with fiduciary tax and accounting, estate planning, gift tax returns, partnerships, &/or foundations preferred
- Experience with complex K-1’s and computing partnership tax basis
- Supervisory experience required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Solid critical thinking and analysis and attention to detail
- Strong planning and organization skills and understanding of the importance of deadlines
- Superb communications skills required
Tax Manager Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- Medical & dental insurance
- Highly competitive compensation of $90,000 - $110,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.