Tax Staff Accountant
Are you an outgoing tax professional looking for a highly interactive and fun career opportunity with one of the premier companies in the Tampa Bay area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Tax Staff Accountant to join a top performing team responsible for assisting with corporate tax filings with one of our growing clients.
Tax Staff Accountant Job Duties:
- Assist with corporate tax filings
- Research and recommend process improvement initiatives
- Ensure tax compliance with the IRS and state rules and regulations
- Communicate extensively with internal and external customers
- Research tax ramifications regarding complex transactions
- Prepare and review work papers
- Assist with preparing foreign information returns
- Assist external auditors
- Perform tax reconciliations
- Other special tax projects, as needed
Tax Staff Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- CPA Certification, or CPA candidate strongly preferred
- 1+ years of professional corporate tax experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required
- Solid critical thinking and analysis and attention to detail
- Strong planning and organization skills and understanding of the importance of deadlines
- Superb communications skills required
Tax Staff Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- Medical & dental insurance
- Highly competitive compensation of $50,000 - $65,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.