Clearwater, FL 33755
Are you a driven treasury professional looking for a highly interactive and fun career opportunity with one of the premier companies in the Tampa Bay area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Treasurer to join a top performing team responsible for overseeing all treasury and cash management functions for the company.
Treasurer Job Duties:
- Manage banking relationships
- Assess and implement effective policies and procedures
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed
- Manage cash
- Oversee cash flow forecasting
- Oversee corporate credit cards
- Manage foreign currency
- Minimize foreign exchange rate exposures
- Other special projects, as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required
- Master’s Degree preferred
- 6+ years of professional treasury experience
- International company exposure required
- Some public accounting firm experience preferred
- Technology company experience preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Solid critical thinking and attention to detail
- Strong planning and organization skills and understanding of the importance of deadlines
- Superb communications skills required
Treasurer Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- FANTASTIC benefits
- Highly competitive compensation of $110,000 - $120,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.